2009年7月13日月曜日

Homework #6

I think equality of the sexes is very important thing.

I want to work in Finland.
In Finland, the many womans going into labor market and work full-time.
In addition, many womas going into goverment.
Woman's rank is very high.

In Japan, housework is woman's work. Now, many people divide housework, but housework is still woman's work.

But, In Finland,

-the man who can't do housework, he is bad person.
-If woman have a baby, she can take child-care leave about 265 days. Of cause, hasband
can take child-care leave about 2 weeks.
In addition, they are provided salary of 80 %.
-Finland have many day-care center.

Finland have some system that support woman's work style.
Woman can work with child care.
These things is very charming.

4 件のコメント:

  1. You did a really good rasearch.
    I did not know that Finland is such a good country for women working.

    返信削除
  2. Your blog is very detail.
    I want that Japanese society for woman's work place become like Finland!!
    Finland people are kind for women.

    返信削除
  3. hi clover!
    I didn't know that Finland has such a good system for women! It is very helpful for us. I am not good at cooking, so if i marry a person from Finland, he might cook for me everyday! haha

    返信削除
  4. >Sen
    Thank you for message!!
    I'm happy to praised from you.

    >Pino
    Thank you for message!!
    I think Japanese society haven't good system for woman's work.
    I wish Japanese society and office makes place that woman can work well.

    >chiken
    Thank you for message!!
    FInnish man is very good!!
    I wish marry Finnish man!!

    返信削除