2009年10月18日日曜日

#2 Homework

1.a. Do you have any international friends or a host family? If so, how would you express your condolences to them if a family member died? If not, then how would you express condolences to an American host family if their Grandmother died?

No, I haven't.
If I hear that my host family's grandmother died, I send a message.
I writte that "I'm very sad. I want to meet her again. I can't go to funeral, I pray her soul may rest in peace." or I call famly.

Then, if I can go to America, I meet host family, and I talk grandmother's memories with family.

b. Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?
No.


2. The language of Clothes (preparation for next weeks topic)
a.Why are Japanese designer label crazy? Why is what you wear so important?

I think it have few reasons.
1, Designer label is very cute.
Designer labes is always latest fashion. Japanese people are very sensitive to fahion.
SO, wear least fashion is very important for Japanese people.

2, Many Japanese people read fashion magazin.
Many kind of designer label clothes is introduced in fashion magazin. So, Japanese people buy clothes after read magazine.
And, clothes that favorite fashion model wear is in sight very cute. This is one
of the important reason.

3, Wear designer label clothes is very cool.

4, Designer label clothes is always talked in our. If she wear not designer label, possibly she
can't talk with her friends.


b.What does “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” mean to you?

8 件のコメント:

  1. Hi♪ clover:)

    I read a fashion magazin, too.
    There many fashion magazins in book store.
    We can choose favorite magazin, and we can go shopping to buy favorite clothes.

    返信削除
  2. hi clover!
    I agree with you many thinkgs about Japanese fashion! we are very interested in fashion and there are many lovely clothes!!! we just love clothes, its one of the important reason:]

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!
    I think your comment for host family. It is very sympathic^^ I had no idea of it.

    返信削除
  4. >mameshiba
    Thank you for comment!
    Fashion is very important things especially girls.:p

    >chiken
    Thank you for comment!
    I think Japanese people is very fashionable.
    Clothes is very important for us!!!

    >ringo-mikan
    Thank you for comment!
    Thank you to read my comment;)

    返信削除
  5. I agree with you.
    Japanese people are very sensitive to fahion.

    返信削除
  6. I agree with you.
    And I think your support when hostfamily member died is rightness.

    返信削除
  7. Hello,
    I agree with your 2-2 answer !!
    We can choose favorite clothes durling reading the magazine :)
    And JI think that apanese young people is very sensitive, so they like to read it.

    返信削除
  8. >Pink
    Thank you for comment!
    Japanese people especially young people are sensitive to fashion!

    >miruki
    Thank you for comment!
    Death is very difficult problem.

    >Maribu Pine
    Thank you for comment!
    Now, fashion magazine is published various kind.
    When I go to book store, I was surprised!!

    返信削除