2009年10月5日月曜日

#1 Homework

Do you agree with the web site's description?What do you do that can be called "wrapping"? Give examples and reasons for your actions.

Japanese people are always wrapping something.
Now, I work in spermarket. There sell many kind of goods. Many goods are wrapped than needs. For example, box of cookies. First cookie was wrapped by small snack, second many group of cookies wrapped by big snask, then box of cookie was wrapped by wrapping paper, finally put bok of cookie in a paper bag.
Many Japanese people are very nervous temperament. (Especially food.) So, they feel relieve from wrapping and express respect for person.

I always declined to wrapping more than need especially buy my goods.



a. Where do you go when you die?

I think I go to second world after death.
I can continue to live in second world and can watch my family.
So, I was always watched by my dead family.


b. Explain why do Japanese have death memorial services 1 month, 1 year, 3 years, 7 years, etc. after a person's death?

We express mind of memorial service in the form.
We hold a service for a dead person.

Memorial service (1 year, 3 year...) have a relation to Japanese Got.
Each yeach has Got.
Dead pearson was read each Got.
We guide dead person to Got by memorial service.

9 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I would like to live in second world!!
    We get only one life, so we have to live life to the fullest.

    返信削除
  2. Hi!
    I agree with your opinion about wrapping.
    And the goods are almost foods...

    If it surely exist second world, I want to go there,too.

    返信削除
  3. I think so, too.
    I hope we can continue to live in second world.

    返信削除
  4. Hi clover,
    I completely agree with you.
    Japanese people are very nurvous about food!
    And I carry eco-bag lately :)

    返信削除
  5. Hi!
    I think so, too!
    I works at department store, almost people like a wrapping. I think wrapping is not eco! But if I don't do wrapping, I am warned by my boss. So it is difficult problem.

    返信削除
  6. Hi!
    Your opinion is different from mine.
    It's very interesting.
    If my dead family watching me, I'm so happy.
    I wish it's really so.

    返信削除
  7. hey clover
    i cant believe the second world coz there is no proof.

    返信削除
  8. hello,
    I think secound country is exists too.
    And we are wached over by our ancestor every day.
    So, I agree with your opinion.

    返信削除
  9. Hi!
    I think so. In Japan, there are lots of things wrapped by wrappin paper.

    返信削除