2009年11月30日月曜日

#6 Homewoek

About Camila's presentation.
I don't know about Denmark.
But I heard Camila's presentation, I'm very interested.
I most surprise about put fruit jam(?) on the rice!!!!!
I don't believe it!!!!!
But, Camila and Meiki said "It's very good taste."!!!!
I think food style varies with country.
If I have a chance, I want to eat put jam on the rice maybe....


1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?

I think massive wedding is unnecessary.

I image massive wedding (a lot of direction, many invite guests, beautiful dress, luxurious foods and so on) is very commercialize. I have question, how many people heartily congratulate for a couple? and Why should I have massive wedding?
I want to have wedding ceremony that all people heartily congratulate for me.
If ceremony is very small, I don't mind it.
Feeling is more important than formalities.



2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?

Eloping is very romantic!
I think eloping is a good idea. I have never meet a couple who elope, so eloping is not reality.
But, I image couple who elope have very deep love!! They can stick to love!!!
I think very wonderful!!
But, if a couple elope, they can't meet family and life is difficulty. maybe...


3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?

Yes, I had.
Wedding in a foreign location is very wonderful and dream.
I read a lot of magazine, web site or TV foreign location and church are very beautiful!! If I can wedding with this location, maybe I feel happy!!
But, wedding in a foreign country is very expensive!



4.What is your ideal wedding?

I don't want to have wedding ceremony because I'm very shy.
In wedding ceremony, I am always looked and take picture from family and friends.
I can't bear this situation!!
So, I want to hold a party to invite few friends and choose my favorite restaurant, (likes 二次会)
and I get married at a great church only groom and I.



5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?

I wear beautiful dress, make up my face, and go to salon shop.
Because, I want to dress up in big day!! It's very important!!


6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?

No, I haven't.
But I look foreigner's wedding on TV and movies. My impression is that foreign wedding is very holiness.
Many Japanese people don't believe Christ, but many couples take wedding at a church.
Form is like christian wedding, but I don't feel that there is not Gog.

19 件のコメント:

  1. I also remember about rice pudding. I can't believe sweet rice.
    I agree with your opinion on eloping. If someone elopes and can't meet her parents, their life may become a little difficult.

    返信削除
  2. hi clover,
    I really want to have my wedding in foreign country, too! If you satisfy yourself about having a wedding only you and your patents, it is not so expensive;)

    返信削除
  3. Hi ya**
    I also want to have my wedding in foreign county!!
    It must be soooo nice wedding!!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi!
    I also think that feeling is more important than the formalities.
    We cannot say which is the best wedding.

    返信削除
  5. Hi!!
    Did not you really want to have wedding ceremony?
    Wedding ceremony is maybe one time, so you should celebrate a wedding.
    But your idea very nice!!

    返信削除
  6. hello!
    I think so too. wedding in a foreign location is very wonderful and dream! but if we will do it, we need a lot of many...

    返信削除
  7. Hi,
    Me too!!
    I was surprised that putting Jam on the rice.
    And I wanna try it someday, but.....
    I do not like rice pudding,so I may dislike it. You can eat rice pudding?

    返信削除
  8. Hi,clover!!
    Your ideal wedding plane is very romantic especally, get marrige is great church only you and groom!!!

    返信削除
  9. hi clover,
    I agree with you. I'm also want to have my wedding in foreign country, because I think that will be romantic.

    返信削除
  10. Hello!!!
    your ideal wedding sounds good. I also don't want to do big party.

    返信削除
  11. Hi. I don't think eloping is good idea, because love is not forever. We always it in the dramas, so we idealize it.

    返信削除
  12. Hi!! I agree with your idea.
    I want to dress up in big day, too!!
    It's very important for women.

    返信削除
  13. Hi!
    I think so, too.
    I want to hold a party with my friends(二次会).
    Your dream is to have wedding in a foreign country? It is great!

    返信削除
  14. hello.
    If you have wedding in foreign, please invite me!! and take your favorite restaurant in Niji-kai.
    I think you will be able to have good wedding party.

    返信削除
  15. >Kang-fu
    Thank you for your comment!
    Eloping is very romantic!
    but, I will get deep love like it!!!


    >candy
    Thank you for your comment!
    Your idea is very good!
    Foreign country's location is very good.


    >charlie
    Thank you for your comment!
    Foreign country's location is very good.
    It is an ideal:D


    >SWEET CANDY
    Thank you for your comment!
    Feeling is very important!!!!!
    I want to take care feeling than formalities.


    >Carp
    Thank you for your comment!
    Yes, I don't want to hold wedding ceremony.
    But, If I can wedding with only groom and, I want to hold wedding.


    >Pankun
    Thank you for your comment!
    Wedding is very expensive...

    返信削除
  16. Hi,
    your opinion is a good idea.
    but I don't agree with you
    because I don't think eloping is very romance.

    返信削除
  17. Hiya.
    I really agree with your opinion.
    Being congratulated by my family and friends is most important.
    It's not matter how big wedding we have.

    返信削除
  18. Eloping is very romantic! But, I image couple who elope have very deep love!! I think so too!!

    You said that if a couple elope, they can't meet family and life is difficulty. I think so too, but You can do effort to accept for parent. If you have baby, you bring baby. Then parent cannot resist loving baby.

    返信削除
  19. >maribu pine
    Thank you for your comment!
    Uhh...If I can get a chance, I want to try!

    >Jall
    Thank you for your comment!
    I wish my wedding plan come true:D!

    >applepie
    Thank you for your comment!
    Foreign country's location is very good!
    If I can get a chance, I want to wedding at foreign country.

    >king vs gozilla
    Thank you for your comment!
    Big wedding party is not good for me...

    >Yuu
    Thank you for your comment!
    Dress up is very important for woman in big day!!Big day is one of chance that woman can dress up☆

    >akira
    Thank you for your comment!
    If I have a chance, I want to wedding in foreign country.

    >charry blossam
    Thank you for your comment!
    OK! If I have wedding party, please come party:D♪

    >miki
    Thank you for your comment!
    Your idea is good too!!
    I think eloping is very difficult topic.

    >CARRIE BRADSHAW
    Thank you for your comment!
    The most things is congratulated by family and friend!
    It's very happiness!!

    >Pink
    Thank you for your comment!
    Your idea is good!!

    返信削除