2009年12月20日日曜日

#7 Homework

1.Have you ever eaten in a restaurant in a foreign country? Where? What did you eat? Did you make any mistakes? Please explain your experience.

When I went to America, I went to restaurant. I eat steak in stake.
This restaurant is not high rank. But, some fork and spoon were kept likes high rank restaurant.
I know use fork and spoon from the outside.
But, I 'm not convinced of manner of meal. I tremble with fear ;p


2. Did you learn anything?
I can't think of a good idea.

5 件のコメント:

  1. I have never had a meal with more than one fork. If there are more than one fork, knife and spoon on the table, I will be confused, too.

    返信削除
  2. I think so too!!
    Almost day I use chopsticks.
    So if there are many fork spoon and knife, I will confuse, too.

    返信削除
  3. Hello!
    I know a little about how to fork and knife.
    I forget to use it, because I don't use it everyday.

    返信削除
  4. you say that some fork and spoon were kept likes high rank restaurant, and you used them from outside. that mean you were served appetisers or any other things? what did you eat with a steak??

    返信削除
  5. I went to America,too.
    but I have never eaten steak in stake.
    What kind of food is it??

    返信削除